Saturday, September 23, 2006

photo scavenger hunt #89

  with Krissy... a few of my favorite things:

                                               

                                                                        my babies

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

                                     

                                                                          my parents

          

                                                        my hubby and his guitar

                                 

                                                                        Christmas

                      

                                                                      butterflies

                     

                                                                     the moon

                  

                                                                          wildlife

               

                                                                          sunsets

                     

                                                              the beach and birds

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww  some of my favorite things, too!!!!!!  Great pic of the kids!   And Parental Units, too!
~Meg

Anonymous said...

Those are some of my favorite things also. Great photos. Helen

Anonymous said...

 Love the pictures and especially the bird.  So cool.  Nce family

                   Julie

Anonymous said...

Beautiful family!! Great shots, especially the butterfly( which was unusual, & the last one.  I love those birds!
Marie

Anonymous said...

How wonderful =).  My boyfriend plays the guitar.  Isn't it nice!  We have quite a few favorite things in common.  Thanks for playing!  Have a good weekend, Gina! xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason

Anonymous said...

Fantastic....this could have been my own entry...of course with different folks!

Nancy

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh......wonderful entry!

http://journals.aol.com/ladeeoftheworld/PossumsPrepareforBattle

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful !!!   Linda in WA    

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Barbara

Anonymous said...

Love the photos, Bam

Anonymous said...

very nice! You have a great looking family! and your husband plays the guitar just like mine!! awesome

betty

Anonymous said...

Great photos,good choice, I love all these things too :)

angelrose

Anonymous said...

Beautiful choices!  I love the beach also!

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

Great choices!! and your pictures are very nice, I like the butterfly and the moon... and Christmas, I didn't think of that...
Have a great week!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

I am a little late in posting.  but I wanted to say I lrelly enjoyed your pictures.  I loved them.  I don't have a digital camera and don't get in on a lot of the fun you guys have.   You did good!
Merry

Anonymous said...

Gina~these are such great shots. I think one reason I am enjoying them so much is that minus your family every single thing is a favorite of mine too! Love that angel on christmas shot; I hope this year to get better at shooting at night with the lights! Blessings, Sassy PS. Very nice looking family! ;-)

http://journals.aol.com/sassydee50/SassysWORD